Some useful tips that will put a smile on your face… Enjoy! xo,T
1) Exercise (cardio, dance, yoga- take your pick!) Relieves stress + release feel good endorphins
2) Eat breakfast (no, coffee or tea does not count!)
3) Speak up! Being assertive enhances self-confidence
4) Do Less. Take time to just “Be”.
5) Focus on making memories. Like taking a vacation or class.
6) Go outside! Yes, the big room with the blue roof and fresh air.
7) Hug it out. I’m a big believer in the power of touch. :) nothing can replace it.
8) Face your challenges head on. Prioritize your to do lists.
9) Say something nice. (If not, then don’t say it at all.)
10) Be grateful. Focus on the good things in life and you will attract more of it
11) Get more sleep. 8 hours of sleep can do wonders for your mood, energy levels, and even wrinkles!
12) Savor your snapshots. Display photos, quotes, or anything that makes you smile where you can see them often.
Photo by: Raymond Gutierrez