Hi there! Just some FAQ’s we thought we’d share with you all for #globalmalamanila2016
WHAT SHOULD I BRING AND WEAR TO CLASS?
– Bring yoga mat, towel, water bottle, and open heart
– Wear comfortable clothes that you will be able to move and sweat in.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY CLASS?
– Drink lots of water during the day and try not to eat a big meal before coming. It’s just like any form of exercise; come hydrated and don’t have a full stomach.
WHAT IF I’M NOT FLEXIBLE?
– This is the most common misconception that prevents people from coming to a yoga class. Yoga is not about how flexible you are, but about strengthening your body and spine in all directions.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON THIS EVENT?
– Classes are open to all levels. This is an eco friendly event that greets all practitioners with a sense of community, diversity and integrity. We encourage you to pace yourself and have fun. – Attend as many classes as you can. Please refer to the event schedule to know the different classes and its time.
CAN I PRACTICE YOGA IF I’M PREGNANT? – Best to consult your doctor. – There will be also be a pre- natal and post-natal yoga classes offered
IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES? – This event is open to all levels and ages, however, do observe the age requirements for kids yoga is 3 yrs old minimum.
IS THE PRICE STILL PHP 775 EVEN IF I ONLY DO ONE CLASS?“ – Yes, entrance fee is for whole day access to the event. 100% proceeds to charity
IS THERE FOOD AT THE EVENT? – Yes! The Wholesome Table is our official food partner. They will sell healthy and organic food that will nourish your body and soul. ☺
ARE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT? -Yes! However do expect long wait time to register and process your tickets.
Otherwise, you may still buy them online